- The Expo
- About Us
- Latest News
FRESNO FOOD EXPO PUBLIC EVENT
The Fresno Food Expo Public Event will take place on Thursday, July 23, 2015 from 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. at the Fresno Convention & Entertainment Center. This event is open to the public or anyone is not a qualified food or beverage buyer that wishes to attend the Expo and meet with the Fresno Food Expo exhibitors.
The Public Event provides an opportunity to discover the thriving food industry in the San Joaquin Valley, learn about new products and start-up food entrepreneurs and enjoy everything we have to offer in the San Joaquin Valley.
FRESNO FOOD EXPO PUBLIC EVENT TICKETS
- Fresno Food Expo Public Event Tickets will go on sale in the Spring of 2015.
- Children 5 and under are free.
- Tickets will be on sale at the door starting at 3 p.m. on July 23, 2015, UNLESS THEY ARE OTHERWISE SOLD OUT.
- Please check our website as we get closer to the event for specific details.
- No more than a total of 700 tickets will be sold for the Fresno Food Expo Public Event.
- If you purchase a Public Event ticket, you can only enter the Expo on July 23, 2015 at 5 p.m.
- Your public event ticket will NOT gain you access to the Fresno Food Expo Business to Business Event.
- For information on when public tickets will go on sale, or exclusive discount offers, please sign up for Fresno Food Expo Exhibitor/General Newsletter below.